IVTAAB linear guides provide a wider base rail option for the IVT family that can easily integrate a variety of drive options. Composed of a precision machined aluminum anodized rail with embedded hardened steel races, the IVTAAB linear guide is lightweight without sacrificing strength. The embedded steel races also work to eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components. The rail is SIMO® machined for precise mounting and alignment on all critical sides—ensuring dimensional and rail form accuracy to within .002" (.05 mm).
- Standard lengths available from 3,050 mm (Consult factory for longer continuous length or joinable rails)
- SIMO® machined for precision qualified rail surfaces
- Precision tight rail tolerances .002" (.05 mm)
- Hardened steel races eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components by up to 50%
- Handles loads up to 8,900 N (2,000 lbf)
- End-joinable rails for long length applications
- High speed capacity 12 m/s (472 in/s)
- Carriages equipped with sealed, lubricated for life rollers
- Carriages available with wheel covers, scrapers and wipers
Notice: You must be logged in to download CAD Models.