Simplicity® Linear Slide Technology handles heavy loads and excels in harsh, contaminated environments. Choose from modular components, standard high profile slides, and low profile slides. The basic configuration consists of Simplicity pillow blocks and a support rail assembly. Linear Slide Technology systems can be built–up to include: parallel rails, top and bottom plates, and screw drives. Modular components are ideal where the customer desires a custom rail spacing dimension or a single rail. The low profile systems can be used in applications where height constraints prohibit the use of the standard high profile systems.
- Rail shaft diameters from 12.7mm (0.5 in) to 50.8 mm (2.0 in)
- Rail lengths to 2440 mm (96 in)
- Carriage speeds up to 0.457 m/s (18 in/s)
- Normal carriage loads up to 83,000 N (18,750 lbf)
- Three basic designs: high profile, low profile and modular
- Bearing materials available include FrelonGold®, FrelonJ®, and ball bearing
- Shaft materials available include alloy steel, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and chrome plated