Linear Shafting - RC60 Steel, Stainless Steel, and Ceramic-Coated Lightweight Aluminum
PBC Linear offers linear shafting in a variety of different options to meet a wide range of customer needs. Available in hardened steel, 440 stainless steel, ceramic coated aluminum alloy, predrilled and undrilled, inch and metric, PBC Linear is perfectly suited to meet and exceed your linear shafting expectations. Produced through a process that has been developed and refined to deliver the highest levels of repeatability in dimensional tolerances, the result is linear shafting that supplies greater uniformity of load distribution through the bearing, improved system life, and increased bearing life. Rolling element bearings have an increased life expectancy due to a greater normalization of load distribution. Plane bearings have a lower coefficient of friction and decreased binding occurrences due to a more consistent contact interface with the shaft.
- Solid round shafting is available in inch sizes from 1/8” thru 4”, and metric sizes from 3mm thru 80mm
- Pre-drilled shafting for use with support rails is available in all materials and most sizes
- Variety of materials to suit application conditions and needs
- Use with Simplicity linear plane bearings and linear ball bearings and pillow blocks
- Lengths cut to customer specification
- Custom end machining available upon request