Linear Shafting - RC60 Steel, Stainless Steel, and Ceramic-Coated Lightweight Aluminum
PBC Linear offers linear shafting in a variety of options to meet a wide range of customer needs. Available in hardened steel, 440 stainless steel, ceramic coated aluminum, solid and predrilled, inch and metric. Designed for optimal bearing performance, Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting uses advanced process capabilities to maintain the ideal shaft surface finish resulting in the longest life and highest performing shaft-to-bearing combination.
Download the Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting brochure here.
Watch the Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting video here
- Solid round shafting is available in inch sizes from 3-16” thru 4” and metric sizes from 3 mm thru 80 mm
- Pre-drilled shafting for use with support rails is available in all materials and most sizes
- Use with Simplicity linear plain bearings and linear ball bearings, with or without housings
- Cut to length or random lengths
- Machining available upon request