Linear Shafting Support Rails
PBC Linear offers several support rail options to simplify mounting of linear shafting. The durable, anodized aluminum linear shaft support rails are available undrilled or predrilled for use with predrilled linear shafting. Offered in lengths up to 4’, the support rails can be end joined for longer continuous support. In addition, support rails are offered as a part of a shaft rail assembly, mounted to hardened steel shafting. Other shaft support options include a ceramic coated one-piece integrated shaft and support rail, and anodized aluminum end support blocks. Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting maintains the ideal surface finish for linear plain bearings and ball bearings.
Download the Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting brochure here.
- Undrilled and predrilled aluminum support rail in inch sizes from ½” thru 2”
- One-piece ceramic coated aluminum integrated shaft and support rail in sizes ½” thru 2”
- Support rail assemblies in ½” thru 2”, cut to length or random lengths
- Full-length support rails offer rigid, continuous support for higher loads
- End support blocks offer a support solution where clearance is needed along the length of the shaft