MT Linear Actuators
The MT Series of belt driven linear actuators offers a number of profile sizes with multiple design configurations to meet requirements in high load, stroke and speed applications. Internally, a profile rail with runner blocks provide for guidance with low friction, noise and vibration. The actuator body consists of an anodized aluminum housing with a stainless steel strip which seals along magnetic strips to shield out contamination from entering the linear actuator. Precision extrusions for each aluminum actuator body ensure for side and bottom surfaces that are flat and perpendicular giving accurate installations.
- Available in five (5) models
- Anodized aluminum bodies of 42 mm x 42 mm (1.65 in x 1.65 in) to 80 mm x 80 mm (3.15 in x 3.15 in)
- Steel reinforced timing belt drive
- Stroke lengths up to 6 m (20 ft):(MTB042 2m length, MTE/MTF 1m length)
- Maximum single carriage loads up to 7800 N (1753 lbf) and maximum moments up to 480 Nm (4248 lb•in)
- Speeds up to 3 m/s (118 in./s)