Smooth Linear Motion for Printing, Scanning, and Etching
PBC Linear provides cost effective linear motion solutions to the printing, scanning, and etching industries. For smooth and quiet function, without the need for grease, turn to Simplicity® plain bearings and steel shafting. The SIMO® Series Linear Motion Platform is a pre-assembled system that reduces set-up time and requires little maintenance - while the choice of bearing and drive mechanism ensures that specific application requirements are met. Integral V Technology's hardened steel raceway and high performance v-wheels are highly repeatable, making IVT an optimal choice in inkjet printing, label printing, and the 3D printing space.
- Oil-free linear motion components ensure long-lasting operation for digital print and imaging system tasks
- Precision machined linear slides facilitate smooth travel, velocity control and accurate alignment
- Drop-in motion control systems provide high performance travel in digital imaging, 3D scanner and printer applications
- Proven experience with top imaging system manufacturers
- Dedicated linear motion application engineers ready to work in full design collaboration for integrated mechatronic solutions
Application Story: SIMO Series Linear Actuators Provide Large-Scale, Easy-to-Integrate Solution
for 3DP Unlimited. The X1000 large format 3D printer from 3DP Unlimited is a great example of bringing optimized electronic design and optimized mechanical design together.
Watch the video and learn more here.
PBC Linear and Moons' Industries Announce Joint Venture: At the recent CIIF show in China, PBC Linear & Moons’ Industries announced a joint venture together which will develop & deliver world class integrated mechatronic solutions for linear motion applications. Learn more! Download the Joint Venture brochure here. Watch the video here.