Round Shaft Technology - Linear Bearings & Linear Guides
Round Shaft Technology utilizes a full selection of precision ground shafting (hardened steel, stainless steel or aluminum) combined with PBC Linear best-in-class linear plain and ball bearing products; such as bearings, sleeve bushings, pillow block housings and support rail assemblies. Only certified Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting provides maximum linear bearing performance.
Download the new Round Shaft Technology catalog here.
Download the Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting brochure here.
- Simplicity® linear plain and linear ball bearings in imperial, ISO metric, and JIS metric sizes
- Closed, open, and flanged styles
NEW! The Roller Pillow Block provides key performance benefits such as high load capacities, high speeds,and design compatibility—providing size interchangeability with industry standard blocks. In contaminated environments, the roller bearings push particulates out of the way or roll seamlessly over them. Large rollers in the Roller Pillow Block system are well suited for long travel applications,minimizing vibration and providing smooth and quiet travel over joined shafts.
The Roller Pillow Block solution is available for shaft diameters from 0.5” – 3.0” and in three standard configurations—single,double, and twin. This provides dynamic load ratings ranging from 800 to 12500 pounds, a low coefficient of friction, and high speed capabilities.
The Roller Pillow Block system is well suited for a wide range of applications, including material handling, transfer lines, welding equipment, architectural and structural doors, and much more.
- High load capacities, up to 12500 lbs
- Speeds up to 25 feet per second
- Industry standard size interchangeable
- Well suited for long travel applications
- Large rollers easily navigate misaligned shaft transitions providing smoother travel and less vibration
- Not affected by small particulates
- Accommodates round shaft diameters of 0.5”– 3.0”
- Reduce installation time and costs
- Shafting is naturally aligned when using support rails
- Rolling Pillow Block floating option absorbs up to 0.125” deflection and/or misalignment
Download the Roller Pillow Block catalog here.
Watch the product overview video here.