Redi-Rail Roller Bearing Linear Guide Rails
Redi-Rail® linear guides are PBC Linear’s solution for high speed and moderate load linear motion. Redi-Rail uses specifically designed cam roller sliders with our patented side adjustable pre-load option for quick fine-tuning and optimum application-fit. Hardened Gothic Arch rollers are also equipped with double-row sealed bearings to provide fast linear travel in transfer applications. The precision machined aluminum alloy rails are integrated with hardened steel races to ensure strength within a lightweight design. Available in Standard Inch or ISO Metric designs, Redi-Rail linear guides are a perfect solution for multi-axis automated vending, material transfer, robotic dispensing and large format door frame guidance.
- http:// Available in lengths up to 6m (19ft)
- Withstands temperatures up to 80°C (180°F)
- Maximum load up to 5950 N (1340 lbs)
- High speed transfer 10 m/s (393 in/s)
- Precision machined rail for high parallelism (0.025mm/0.001in)
- End joinable rails for long-length applications
- Sealed double row bearings provide maintenance free guidance
- Patented side-adjustable pre-load design provided in our Metric Series slide
- Oil Impregnated spring loaded slide wipers provide additional protection in our Metric Series slide
- FDA compliant version available upon request
Download the new Cam Roller Technology catalog here.