In this video, we offer a brief synopsis of the Cam Roller Technology (CRT) family of bearing systems, as well as their specific linear motion solutions within industry applications. The CRT family has products based on ball and roller bearings that ride within a linear guide rail. The mix of products covers applications from commercial precision, low load and duty cycles to systems with adjustability, high precision high load capacity, and long-life performance. Below is an outline of the five product families that make up the PBC Linear CRT line.
One size fits many needs! These pre-assembled rollers are easy to install and offer low cost, no-nonsense, point-to-point linear motion where low precision is appropriate.
- Pre-assembled rolling element bearing with polymide 6/6 seals
- Angle brackets and end-stops
- Cooper B-Line series rail
- 9/16˝ Hex head
Start your search here for sturdy, low-cost linear motion solutions where corrosion-resistance and medium to high load capacities are requested.
- 3 sizes (45 mm, 30 mm, 20 mm)
- Machined and anodized aluminum alloy slider body for corrosion resistance
- Sealed chrome steel or 440C stainless steel rollers for corrosion resistance
- Zinc-plated or stainless rails for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable center roller to remove play from the system