Low Profile Redi-Rail® is the more compact version of the popular Redi-Rail family. Its main feature is a compact 19 mm profile that gives it the ability to thrive in tight spaces where other linear guides cannot fit! Like other products in the Redi-Rail family, low profile is composed of a lightweight aluminum anodized rail with hardened steel races for strength. This allows it to handle relatively heavy loads, up to 110 lbs. Low-profile Redi-Rail linear guides are perfect for material transfer in automated beverage kiosks, small-scale cabinetry guidance, and any application requiring precision linear motion within a confined area.
While carriages come with a factory-set preload, you have the option of adjusting depending on your application needs. This video above demonstrates how to adjust your pre-load into our Low Profile Redi-Rail linear guide carriages in order to provide high performance travel specific to the customer’s application.
In this video, we join one of our knowledgeable product managers as he demonstrates how easy the LPRR carriage can be adjusted using the standard side-adjustable configuration. This video will soon be updated to show the now standard size profile carriage of 19 mm, but is still helpful in showing the process of adjusting pre-load without un-installing the linear guide from the application.
Below are some additional specifications on the Low Profile Redi-Rail:
- Precision machined rail for high parallelism
- Shaft raceways parallel within 0.050 mm (0.002 in)
- Rails available in lengths up to 3 m (10 ft), and end join-able for longer lengths
- Rail straightness +/-0.5. mm/300mm (+/-0.002 in/foot)
- Handles loads up to 489 N (110 lb)
- Hardened steel or 440 stainless steel
- Double row, gothic arch rollers
- Optional slide oil impregnated lube pad wipers for self-lubrication
- Operating temperatures up to 80° C (176° F)
- Corrosion resistant version available