EPPM (Metric) Closed Linear Ball Bearing Pillow Block
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft reticulating linear ball bearing pillow block is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, single length, ISO Metric version. The closed bearing design allows for a lower cost installation by using end supported shafts. These pillow block bearings are commonly used in Europe. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 8 mm to 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 7900 N (1700 lb)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 3800 N (850 lb)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Self aligning pillow block to compensate for misalignment
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -20/ 80C (-4/ 176F)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!