JP (JIS) Closed Linear Ball Bearing
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft recirculating Linear Ball Bearing is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, JIS Metric version. These bearings are most often found in Asia. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 8 mm to 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 7900 N (1700 lb)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 3800 N (850 lb)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -20/+80C (-4/+176F)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!