EPPMN (Metric) Open Linear Ball Bearing Pillow Block
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft reticulating linear ball bearing pillow block is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the open, single length, ISO Metric version. The open design allows for fully supported shafts and support rail to be used for greater rigidity. These pillow block bearings are commonly used in Europe. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 12 mm to 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 7900 N (1700 lb)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 3800 N (850 lb)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Self aligning pillow block to compensate for misalignment
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -20/ 80C (-4/ 176F)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!