Epsilon W27 3D Printer from BCN3D
The Epsilon W27 from BCN3D is a powerful professional 3D printing solution, designed to deliver large-scale parts with industrial-grade materials. It features a passive heated chamber, full enclosure, and humidity-controlled environment. Powered by our Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Epsilon Series delivers exceptionally strong functional parts with quality and precision.
For an all-in-one 3D printing solution, customers can opt for a Smart Cabinet Bundle. The Epsilon W27, together with the Smart Cabinet (SC) filament storage system, work seamlessly together to help boost your printer's performance and keep your materials in optimal condition for a superior 3D printing experience.
- Print Volume: 420 x 300 x 200 mm
- Printer Size: 690 mm (W) x 530 mm (D) x 750 mm* (H) (27.2” x 20.9” x 29.5”)
- Precision Z axis: 1.0 microns
- Precision XY axis: 1.25 microns
- Max. extruder temperature: 300ºC
- Operating temperature: 15 ºC - 30 ºC
- Max. bed temperature: 120 ºC
- Nozzle diameters: 0.4 mm (default) / 0.6 mm / 0.8 mm / 1.0 mm / Hotend X: 0.6 mm
- 5 printing modes: Single, Duplication, Mirror, Multimaterial, Soluble Supports