Epsilon W50 3D Printer from BCN3D
The W50 3D printer from BCN3D is the larger of the two Epsilon Series. It offers a powerful professional 3D printing solution, delivering large-scale parts with industrial-grade materials. It includes features such as a passive heated chamber, full enclosure, and humidity-controlled environment. The Epsilon Series is powered by an Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, delivering exceptionally strong functional parts with quality and precision.
For an all-in-one 3D printing solution, customers can opt for a Smart Cabinet Bundle. The Epsilon W50, together with the Smart Cabinet (SC) filament storage system, work seamlessly together to help boost your printer's performance and keep your materials in optimal condition for a superior 3D printing experience.
- Print Volume: 420 x 300 x 400 mm
- Printer Size: 690 mm (W) x 530 mm (D) x 900 mm* (H) (27.2” x 20.9” x 35.4”)
- Precision Z axis: 1.0 microns
- Precision XY axis: 1.25 microns
- Max. extruder temperature: 300ºC
- Operating temperature: 15 ºC - 30 ºC
- Max. bed temperature: 120 ºC
- Nozzle diameters: 0.4 mm (default) / 0.6 mm / 0.8 mm / 1.0 mm / Hotend X: 0.6 mm
- 5 printing modes: Single, Duplication, Mirror, Multimaterial, Soluble Supports