HVB-054 Hevi-Rail Fixed/Adjustable Bearing, U-Channel Rail, Flange Plate, Radial Load 10.30 kN
Hevi-Rail® is PBC Linear’s solution for extreme high load capacities and industrial strength handling applications. Hevi-Rail is a heavy-duty linear bearing system that is cost effective for medium to low precision applications. The system is easy to mount, align and use! High radial and axial load capacities ensure a long and productive life under continuous use. This makes the Hevi-Rail guide system a perfect solution for custom lift units, lift trucks, and heavy load applications in the aerospace, paper, steel and coil industries. Hevi-Rail 054 assembly options include Wheel, Adjustable Wheel, Adjustable Wheel and Flange Plate, and U-Channel Rails. NOTE: Rails and Bearings must be ordered as individual items below.
- Standard rail lengths up to 6m (19ft)
- MAX System Static Load: Radial = 10.30 kN, Axial = 3.20 kN*
- Excels in temperatures from -30°C to 120°C (-22°F to 248°F)
- Fixed or Adjustable Side Axial bearings are provided
- Bearings can be provided individually or with a pre-welded flange plate
- Profile rails are High Quality 18MnNb6 carbon steel
- Easy interchangeable components
- Perfect for high radial and axial loads
* MAX system static loads are achieviable when used with shown rails.