IP-W (Inch) Closed Wide Linear Ball Bearing
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft recirculating linear ball bearing is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, double length imperial (inch) version. This bearing is most often used in North America and the UK. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- ID sizes range from 1/4" to 2”
- Static Load Capacities up to 3500 lb (15,900 N)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 1300 lb (6,000 N)
- Static Moment Capacities up to 290 ft-lb (399 Nm)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -4/+176F (-20/+80C)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!