IPS-OP (Inch) Open Self-Aligning Linear Ball Bearing
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft reticulating linear ball bearing is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the open, self-aligning imperial (inch) version. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings. This bearing has unique floating steel plates in it which allow it to rock inside the housing, compensating for any misalignment within the application.
- ID sizes range from 1/4" to 2”
- Static Load Capacities up to 2500 lb (11,000 N)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 2200 lb (9700 N)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Outer shell is of high strength polymer
- Ball bearing raceway inserts are hardened steel
- Good temperature range: -4/+176F (-20/+80C)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!