JP-W (JIS) Closed Wide Linear Ball Bearing
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft recirculating linear ball bearing is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, double length JIS Metric version. This bearing is most commonly found in Japan and the rest of Asia. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- ID sizes range from 8 mm to 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 15,900 N (3500 lb)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 6,000 N (1300 lb)
- Static Moment Capacities up to 399 Nm (290 ft-lb)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -20/+80C (-4/+176F)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!