IPPN (Inch) Open Linear Ball Bearing Pillow Block
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft reticulating linear ball bearing pillow block is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the open, single length, imperial (inch) version. The open design allows for fully supported shafts and support rail to be used for greater rigidity. These pillow block bearings are most commonly found in North America and the UK. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 1/2" to 2”
- Static Load Capacities up to 1700 lb (7900 N)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 850 lb (3800 N)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -4/ 176F (-20/ 80C)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!