IPPW (Inch) Twin Closed Linear Ball Bearing Pillow Blocks
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft reticulating linear ball bearing pillow block is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, double length, imperial (inch) version. The closed bearing design allows for a lower cost installation by using end supported shafts. These pillow block bearings are most commonly found in North America and the UK. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 1/4" to 2”
- Static Load Capacities up to 3400 lb (15,800 N)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 1700 lb (7600 N)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Self aligning pillow block to compensate for misalignment
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -4/ 176F (-20/ 80C)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!