CFPJRC (JIS) Round Center Compensated Flange Double Bearing
Round (CFPJRC) Center Flange Mount Double JIS Metric Plane Bearings have a compensated running clearance and are the Jdouble length versions of this type of bearing, and are most commonly found in Japan and the rest of Asia. This flange bearing has a sturdy aluminum body with a Frelon® liner bonded directly to the ID. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 6 mm ID to 60 mm ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 188,000 N (42,200 lb)
- Standard Shell Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square Flanges also available.
- FrelonGOLD® is the standard bearing liner. Frelon J & Frelon W are optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details