DFPJC (JIS) Square Center Compensated Flange Double Bearing
Square (DFPJC) Flange Mount Double JIS Metric Plane Bearings are the double length versions of this type of bearing, and are compensated for running clearance on the ID. They are most commonly found in Japan and the rest of Asia. This flange bearing has a sturdy aluminum body with a Frelon® liner bonded directly to the ID. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 6 mm ID to 60 mm ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 188,000 N (42,200 lb)
- Standard Shell Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square or Round Flanges available.
- FrelonGOLD® is the standard bearing liner. Frelon J & Frelon W are optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details