DFPMRC (Metric) Round Compensated Flange Double Bearing
Round (DFPMRC) Flange Mount Double Metric Plane Bearings are compensated for running clearance on the ID. These are the ISO Metric double length version of this type of bearing, and are most commonly found in Europe. This flange bearing has a sturdy aluminum body with a Frelon® liner bonded directly to the ID. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 8 mm ID to 60 mm ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 188,000 N (42,200 lb)
- Standard Shell Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square Flanges also available.
- FrelonGOLD® is the standard bearing liner. Frelon J & Frelon W are optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details