SRACC (Inch) Linear Ceramic Coated Shafting Aluminum Support Rail Assembly
The Ceramic Coated Shaft, Aluminum Rail Assembly is a two-piece shaft and support rail assembly consisting of a hardened steel predrilled shaft attached to a predrilled aluminum support rail. The shaft rail assembly is deal for use in applications where high load carrying capacity is essential, and is designed to be used with Simplicity FrelonGOLD® linear plane bearings and pillow blocks.
- Available in inch sizes from ½” thru 3”
- Offers high load carrying capacity due to full-length support
- Predrilled mounting holes offer easy mounting solution, also available without mounting holes
- Instant bolt-down installation
- Variety of shaft materials for diverse applications