DFPC (Inch) Simplicity Square Double Flange Mount
Square Flange Mount Double Inch Compensated Plain Bearings (DFPC) are the Imperial (inch) double length version of this type of bearing, and are most commonly found in North America. This flange mount features a sturdy aluminum housing containing two Simplicity Frelon® Lined Linear Plain Bearings. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 1/2” ID to 1” ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 7600 lb (33,800 N)
- Standard Shell Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square Flanges only are available.
- Self-Aligning is standard
- FrelonGOLD® bearing liner standard. Frelon® J & Frelon® W optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Seal options in nitrile rubber, urethane, and viton
- Wide temperature range: -400°F/ 400°F (-240°C/ 204°C)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details