SB16 (Inch) Square Bearing Linear Guide
Simplicity Square Bearing SB16 has a 1” inside dimension standard length. The SB16 square bearings are available in 2-sided and 4-sided versions for options in adjustability. The 2-sided version has Frelon® J pads on two inside sides, and adjustable bearing plugs on the other two sides for a total of four plugs. The 4-sided square bearing has adjustable plugs on all 4 sides giving it eight total plugs. The housings are anodized aluminum and the easily replaced bearing plugs are 316 stainless steel lined with Frelon J. The addition of four 8-32 tapped mounting holes on each face of the square bearing offers mounting flexibility.
- Wide temperature range from -400°F (-240°C) to 400° F ( 204°C)
- Easily withstands shock and vibration
- Replaceable bearing plugs can be purchased separately
- Available with Frelon J or FrelonGOLD®
- Can be mounted in any orientation
Mounting accessories for square shafting are available. Sizing and ordering information for square clamps (PFL1000 and PFL1500) and flange based clamps (PBH1000 and PBH1500) can be found in the catalog.