OEM’s are alwasys seeking a range of specific linear technologies in their miniature motion control applications. To address this market, PBC Linear has a large miniature rail portfolio that includes ball-type products along with the proven Frelon® self-lubricating plain bearing linear guides and driven stages. The complete line of miniature linear motion technology includes:
- Frelon plain bearing linear guides available in 5 sizes from 7 mm – 20 mm.
- Miniature ball-type linear guides as small as 3 mm.
- Lead screw driven miniature actuators from both technologies.
This miniature portfolio is available as a result of cooperation with Chieftek Precision Co, LTD (CPC), a global leader in small profile ball-guided technology. This arrangement helps facilitate collaborative product designs; such as precise, lead-screw driven linear actuators from both tribological bearing technologies to fit into the compact space of the miniature industry. The strategic basis of the cooperation is built on multiple elements; including:
- Application of each company’s core technologies and tribology expertise to accelerate new product developments.
- Enhanced sales coverage based upon PBC’s strong position in the America’s and CPC’s position in Southeast Asia.
- Opportunities to leverage each other’s regional manufacturing and logistics infrastructure to enhance Global responsiveness.