Redi-Rail Linear Guide (Metric) - RR Rail and RRS Carriage
Redi-Rail® Metric Rails are precision machined for optimum accuracy and parallelism. An aluminum rail integrated with hardened steel races ensure a lightweight design without sacrificing strength. Redi-Rail Metric Rails are equipped with counter-bore mounting holes for quick installation over multiple orientations. They can be optimized for corrosion resistance with 440 stainless steel races and can be implemented in several applications; such as automated vending, robotic dispensing, large format door-frames, industrial linear guidance and material handling.
Redi-Rail Metric carriages are an economical solution designed for precision linear guidance. Outfitted with PBC Linear’s patented side pre-load adjustment, the Redi-Rail metric carriage can be quickly fine-tuned for optimum application fit. With rollers sealed against contamination, Redi-Rail Metric carriages are specially designed to last in tough industrial, machine tool and other dirty environments. The carriage body is composed of anodized aluminum alloy and the included tapped mounting holes, bearings are integrally sealed double-row ball bearings that are lubricated for life. The metric carriage is also equipped with a wiper seal to maintain operation in tough surroundings. Using a Gothic arch roller design, the Redi-Rail Metric carriage glides over particulates along the rail for assured, repeatable transfer. Redi-Rail Metric carriages are a perfect solution for high speed and moderate load applications across several industries.
- Available in lengths up to 6m (19ft)
- High speed transfer 8 m/s (315 in/s) Maximum
- Maximum load up to 5950 N (1340lbs)
- Withstands temperatures up to 80°C (176°F)
- Hardened steel or 440 stainless steel gothic arch rollers and shaft raceways for high accuracy travel
- Precision machined rail for high parallelism - Shaft raceways parallel within 0.050 mm (.002 in)
- Rail straightness +/-0.50 mm/300 mm (+/-0.002 in/foot)
- End joinable for long-length applications
- Wheels include integral seals to provide protection in contaminated environments
- Patented adjustable slide preload standard
- Standard slide oil impregnated wiper seals for self-lubrication of shaft raceways on rail
- Rollers lubricated for life
- Corrosion resistant version available