SFPJ (JIS) Square Flange Single Bearing
Square (SFPJ) Flange Mount Single Metric Plain Bearings are the JIS Metric single length versions of this type of bearing, and they are most commonly found in Japan and the rest of Asia. This flange bearing has a sturdy aluminum body with a Frelon® liner bonded directly to the ID. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 6 mm ID to 80 mm ID
- Static load capacities up to 241,000 N (54,000 lb)
- Standard shell material is anodized aluminum.
- Round Flanges available.
- FrelonGOLD® is the standard bearing liner. Frelon J & Frelon W are optional
- Self lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration damping
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details