SFPMRC (Metric) Round Compensated Flange Single Bearing
Round (SFPMR) Compensated Flange Mount Single Metric Plane Bearings are the ISO Metric single length versions of this type of bearing, and they are most commonly found in Europe. This flange bearing has a sturdy aluminum body with Frelon® liner bonded directly to the ID. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 8 mm ID to 80 mm ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 284,000 N (63,900 lb)
- Standard Housing Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square Flanges also available.
- FrelonGOLD® is the standard bearing liner. Frelon J & Frelon W are optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details