CC-CCPDL (Inch) Ceramic Coated Linear Shafting
The Inch Ceramic Coated Shafting (CC-CCPDL), also known as Feather Shafting, is designed to be used with Simplicity FrelonGOLD® lined bearings and pillow blocks. Ideal for use in contaminated applications, the inch ceramic coated aluminum shafting offers excellent corrosion resistance and is resistant to vibration. The availability of solid round (CC) or pre-drilled (CCPDL) versions offers the designer flexibility. The pre-drilled inch ceramic coated shafting can be mated to aluminum predrilled support rail for fully supported applications to handle heavy loads. Custom end machining is also an option.
For lengths not listed below, pre-drilled options, and custom machined ends, go to the configurator tab.
- Solid round shafting (CC) is available in inch sizes from 3/16” thru 2” up to a maximum length of 12 feet
- Pre-drilled (CCPDL) is available in sizes from 1/2” thru 2”, up to a maximum length of 12 feet
- Pre-drilled mounting holes offer an interchangeable alternative to standard pre-drilled shafting
- Aluminum alloy base material offers weight savings over steel
- RC70 ceramic coated finish for corrosion resistance
- Weld splatter, paints, and other contaminants will not stick
- Non-magnetic and vibration resistant