SBL24 (Inch) Square Bearing Linear Guide
Simplicity Square Bearing SBL24 has a 1.5” inside dimension extended length. This extended length allows for longer cantilever arms. The SBL24 square bearings are available in 2-sided and 4-sided versions for options in adjustability. The 2-sided version has Frelon J pads on two sides, and the adjustable bearing plugs on the other two sides for a total of four plugs. The 4-sided square bearing has adjustable plugs on all 4 sides giving it eight total plugs. The housings are anodized aluminum and the easily replaced bearing plugs are 316 stainless steel lined with Frelon J. The addition of eight ¼-20 tapped mounting holes on each face of the square bearing offers mounting flexibility.
- Wide temperature range from -400° F (-240°C) to +400° F (+204°C)
- Easily withstands shock and vibration
- Replaceable bearing plugs can be purchased separately
- Available with Frelon J or Frelon GOLD
- Can be mounted in any orientation